• Transcript Request


    Wentzville School District allows three different options for ordering your transcript: SCOIR, mail, and electronic.

    • For electronic transcript requests (SCOIR, Common Application, or Parchment) seniors may request to have their transcripts sent to colleges regardless of their age. If requesting a transcript using the paper form, a parent or guardian must sign request form for students under 18 years - physical signatures only, no typed signatures.
    • Official transcripts can only be mailed/emailed directly to the institution.
    • Be mindful of your deadlines. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing by the Registrar
    • Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery (via mail) to the institution. In addition, each location may also have their own processing time
    • Unofficial transcripts are not stamped, signed, or sealed. But the academic information is the same
    • All transcripts sent to employers will be unofficial
    • Electronic transcripts do not have seals, stamps or signatures.
    • If you have extra documentation for scholarships (paper application, recommendation letter, etc.) that you would like included along with your transcript, please attach them to your transcript request form.
    • When requesting a transcript be sent via email:
      • Verify that the institution will accept transcripts via email.
      • The transcripts will not be mailed. If you would like the transcript to be both mailed and emailed, please make a note on the transcript request form.



    • For college applications, you are required to request your transcripts to be sent electronically through SCOIR or Common App (both options are FREE).
    • If you applied to the college on the college website, you will request your transcripts through your SCOIR account. Click HERE for instructions on how to do that.
    • If you applied to the college through The Common Application, you will list Mrs. Stacey Nielsen as your counselor on your Common App. She will receive a notification to upload your transcript to your account.  You should still list your colleges in SCOIR.
    • For scholarships, seniors will need to request a FREE unofficial copy of their transcript to be emailed to them so they can upload it into their application. The paper form is available in the Guidance Office, or you can download it here:  Timberland Transcript Request Form  Students who are not yet 18 years old must have this form signed by a parent.  Christy Weber, the Registrar, will process these forms.



    Option 1 - Timberland Transcript Request Form (FREE)

    • Include the physical mailing address or an email address of the institution (verify that transcripts via email are accepted by the institution).
    • Include your personal email address (for unofficial transcript).
    • When you include an email address, the transcript will not be mailed. If you would like the transcript to be both mailed and emailed, please make a note on the transcript request form.
    • Submit to Registrar.

    Option 2 – Parchment.com (third-party service) - you will need to register on their website and pay a fee

    ** Parchment will send your official transcript electronically, securely, and confidentially to the institution you designate.  If the transcript is sent via email, it is not guaranteed to be secure. **