DOES YOUR CHILD HAVE THE IMMUNIZATIONS NEEDED
TO START SCHOOL ON AUGUST 13, 2019?
Missouri immunization requirements vary by grade level. Please refer to the charts below to determine if your child is compliant for the start of the 2019-20 school year. State law and health regulations require students to be properly immunized and provide verification to attend school unless exempted.
FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL or the SUMMER JOURNEY PROGRAM,
THEY MUST BE PROPERLY IMMUNIZED.
Students participating in the June 2019 Summer Journey Program are required to have up-to-date immunizations as required by the state of Missouri.
For questions, if your child is compliant with their immunizations, please contact your child's, School Nurse.
If you are unable to meet with your family doctor prior to your child's first day of school, visit St. Charles County Health Department website for more information on how to obtain immunizations at their office.
Childhood Immunization Alerts:
- All new incoming Pre-Schoolers must be up-to-date.
- All new incoming Kindergarteners must be up-to-date.
- Students entering 8th grade will need a Tdap (Tetnus Booster) and a MCV (Meningococcal Vaccine).
- Students entering 12th grade must have two doses of MCV (Meningococcal Vaccine). Unless the first dose was administered after the student's 16th birthday, then only one dose is required.
Immunization State Requirements:
- 2018-19 Missouri State Immunization Requirements for Pre-Schoolers
- 2018-19 Missouri State Immunization Requirements for Grades K-12
- 2019-20 Missouri State Immunization Requirements for Pre-Schoolers
- 2019-20 Missouri State Immunization Requirements for Grades K-12
St. Charles County Health Department Information:
- To make an appointment: 636-949-1857 (see website for available dates and times)
- Link to website: St. Charles County Health Dept