DOES YOUR CHILD HAVE THE IMMUNIZATIONS NEEDED
TO START SCHOOL?
Missouri immunization requirements vary by grade level. Please refer to the charts below to determine if your child is compliant for the start of the 2019-20 school year. State law and health regulations require students to be properly immunized and provide verification to attend school unless exempted.
FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL THEY MUST BE PROPERLY IMMUNIZED.
If you are unable to meet with your family doctor prior to your child's first day of school, visit the St. Charles County Health Department website for more information on how to obtain immunizations at their office.
Childhood Immunization Alerts:
- All new incoming Pre-Schoolers must be up-to-date.
- All new incoming Kindergarteners must be up-to-date.
- Students entering 8th grade will need a Tdap (Tetanus Booster) and a MCV (Meningococcal Vaccine).
- Students entering 12th grade must have two doses of MCV (Meningococcal Vaccine). Unless the first dose was administered after the student's 16th birthday, then only one dose is required.
Immunization State Requirements:
Current School Year 2019-20:
- 2019-20 Missouri State Immunization Requirements for Pre-Schoolers
- 2019-20 Missouri State Immunization Requirements for Grades K-12
New School Year for 2020-21:
- 2020-21 Missouri State Immunization Requirements for Pre-Schoolers
- 2020-21 Missouri State Immunization Requirements Grades K-12
St. Charles County Health Department Information:
- To make an appointment: 636-949-1857 (see website for available dates and times)
- Link to website: St. Charles County Health Dept