Data Governance Committee
The Committee will include members from all school levels as specified by law. Responsibility of the Committee may include, but not be limited to, oversight of the following:
- To ensure that data and information in all its forms, written, electronic or printed is protected from accidental or intentional unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure.
- The protection includes an appropriate level of security over the equipment, software and practices used to process, store and transmit data or information.
The Committee will be responsible for, among other duties, preparing a report at a minimum that includes the following information:
- Outcomes of Committee activities.
- Annual review of all data governance policies and procedures
- Comprehensive annual training program update
- Compliance with applicable laws (ie - CIPA, COPPA, FERPA, and PPRA)
Committee membership may include, but not be limited to, parents, district technology department staff, students, teachers, technology professionals, law enforcement, school administrators, board members, and district citizens.
2018-19 Meeting Dates
2019-20 Meeting Dates
April 28, 2020