Mrs. Melissa Armbruster is honored to be the principal at Stone Creek Elementary School. Prior to this, she served as the assistant principal at Lakeview Elementary School and as the first assistant principal at Stone Creek Elementary. Prior to that, she was an Instructional Coach at Lakeview Elementary in the Wentzville School District and Harris Elementary School in St. Charles School district for six years. She also spent nine years as a classroom teacher in second grade, third grade, and fourth grade. She was also a reading interventionist. She was Teacher of the Year in 2010. She enjoys reading, traveling, and being with her family.
- M.A. - Masters of Arts in Administration –University of Missouri
- M.A. - Master of Arts in Reading Specialization – Walden University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education with Reading Endorsement – Wittenberg University
- National Board Certification in Early Childhood
Mrs. Megan Abramczyk is very honored to be the next assistant principal at Stone Creek Elementary School. Before serving as an administrator at Stone Creek, she served as an administrative intern at Henderson Elementary School in the Francis Howell School district. Prior to that, she taught Special Education, 3rd grade, and 5th grade in the Wentzville and Warren County School Districts. She also spent time as a paraprofessional, instructional assistant, and substitute teacher in the Wentzville School District. She enjoys spending time with her family, being outside, and watching her daughters play soccer whenever possible.
- Ed.S. - Educational Specialist in Education Administration – Lindenwood University
- M.A. - Master of Arts in Education Administration – Lindenwood University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education – Lindenwood University