INSTRUCTIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TRANSCRIPT
Wentzville School District allows three different options for ordering your transcript: SCOIR, mail, and electronic.
Option 1 – (for CURRENT students only) - STUDENTS must request transcripts to be sent to colleges through either Common App or SCOIR. Click HERE for a video on how to use SCOIR.
Option 2 - School Transcript Request Form -
- Include email address of the institution (for official transcript) - verify that transcripts via email are accepted by the institution. .
- Include your personal email address (for unofficial transcript).
- When you include an email address, the transcript will not be mailed. If you would like the transcript to be both mailed and emailed, please make a note on the transcript request form.
- Submit to Registrar.
Option 3 – Parchment.com (third-party service) - you will need to register on their website
** Parchment will send your official transcript electronically, securely, and confidentially to the institution you designate. If the transcript is sent via email, it is not guaranteed to be secure. **
COST (FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPT):
- Common App and SCOIR - no fee to send transcripts electronically (FOR CURRENT STUDENTS)
- School Transcript Request Form Liberty Transcript Request Form – None
- Parchment Fee –
- Unofficial transcript – None
- Official Transcript – $3.50
- Handling Fee – $2.00 (USPS Destinations)
- Overnight & international delivery available. Pricing varies by destination/delivery speed.
School Transcript Request Form – Liberty Transcript Request Form
- Submit to Registrar.
COST (FOR MAILED TRANSCRIPT):
School Transcript Request Form – None
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Parent or guardian must sign request form for students under 18 years - physical signatures only, no typed signatures.
- Official transcripts can only be mailed/emailed directly to the institution.
- Be mindful of your deadlines. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing by the Registrar.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery (via mail) to the institution. In addition, each location may also have their own processing time.
- Unofficial transcripts are not stamped, signed, or sealed. But the academic information is the same.
- All transcripts sent to employers will be unofficial.
- Electronic transcripts do not have seals, stamps or signatures.
- If you have extra documentation for scholarships (paper application, recommendation letter, etc.) that you would like included along with your transcript, please attach them to your transcript request form.
- When requesting a transcript be sent via email:
- Verify that the institution will accept transcripts via email.
- The transcripts will not be mailed. If you would like the transcript to be both mailed and emailed, please make a note on the transcript request form.